This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-19980803 (pre-1.1) powerpc-ibm-aix22.214.171.124 regressions
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: egcs-19980803 (pre-1.1) powerpc-ibm-aix126.96.36.199 regressions
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 16:52:04 -0400
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, meissner at cygnus dot com
>>>>> "Kaveh R Ghazi" writes:
Kaveh> Just to be clear, you use "-g -O3 -funroll-all-loops -mminimal-toc"
Kaveh> and pass "make compare"?
First, you shouldn't be using -mminimal-toc as bootstrap is
suppose to use AIX -bbigtoc option.
Second, if you were building snapshots this way before, nothing
should have changed in this pre-release snapshot which would cause this