This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bugs in 7/27 snapshot
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Bugs in 7/27 snapshot
- From: "Brad M. Garcia" <bgarcia at fore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 08:36:55 -0400 (EDT)
I have code that I've been compiling with 1.0.3 for some time now,
for targets i386-wrs-vxworks and i960-wrs-vxworks. I found the following
problems with the 7/27 snapshot:
1) i960 floating point appears to be buggy - I get
"Internal compiler error" when compiling some code dealing with
2) pragmas for x86 have changed? Compiling code for i960 has no problems.
Compiling same code for x86 results in rejecting the pragmas in the
code. As an example:
pragma align 4 <-- complains about unrecognized pragma.
pragma pack 4 <-- complains about malformed pragma.
Why is the behavior changed for x86 but not i960?
___/ __ / __ / ___/ "Being the Linux of digital media
__/ / / / _/ __/ would be a very good life."
_/ ____/ _/ _| ____/ - Jean-Louis Gassee, CEO of Be, Inc.