This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Reliant UNIX configuration problems
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Reliant UNIX configuration problems
- From: John Carr <jfc at conley dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 15:05:01 -0400
SINIX was renamed Reliant UNIX recently.
1. config.guess fails on Reliant UNIX 5.44
On this system,
uname -m matches RM*
uname -r is 5.44
uname -s matches ReliantUNIX-*
uname -v is unimportant
5.44 adds 64 bit support so it should probably have a different configure
name than 5.43. The assembler also seems to act differently; I'm still
2. Given target alias mips-sni-sysv4, configure guesses the correct
compiler (cc) but the x-sni-svr4 file overrides it to set
CC=cc -Olimit 3000. The 5.44 compiler (CDS++) does not support -Olimit.
The behavior is the same on the development and 1.1 branches.