This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Last minute holidays!!
- To: Gabriel Paubert <paubert at iram dot es>
- Subject: Re: Last minute holidays!!
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 98 23:37:27 +0200
- Cc: info at rsmeurope dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.980803174921.1579Xfirstname.lastname@example.org>
> Second, I happen to leave close to the Costa del Sol
> (less than 2 hours drive), and can arrange myself anything
> I might need if I ever wanted to.
And, as you expressed, you really wouldn't want to go there. As an
innocent bystander: I cycled from the Netherlands, via France,
Northern Spain, Portugal, Southern Spain, via the Costa del Sol and
on to the Costa Brava, the French Mediterranian, the Rhone Vally,
Luxembourg and Belgium and surely, the one place you don't want to
be is on the Costa del Sol ;-) I really liked Galicia though ...
Obegcs: I managed to build the 19980803 CVS'd snapshot on a Red Hat
5.1 system without hickups; at least the b=max(b,c)
(-mieee) problem is solved (thanks, Richard).