This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: binutils not used correctly unless they appear in --prefix directory
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: binutils not used correctly unless they appear in --prefix directory
- From: N8TM at aol dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 03:26:53 EDT
- Cc: johnr at euler dot mcdata dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
In a message dated 8/1/98 10:29:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> Consistend use --with-gnu-as is important to regression testing on
> the PA and some other platforms.
OK, I'll link it up so binutils appear in the target directories and give it
another go. In case this is related, I'll mention that I'm running make
bootstrap right now on win95/cygwin32 with links from gcc/stage* to gcc/objc
and gcc/f. That appears to solve the problem of not rebuilding objc and g77.
There were some libf2c build problems too, one of them being that spurious