This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: BeBox 66 problem 'make'-ing egcs-19980727
- To: Andreas Sesterhenn <Andreas dot Sesterhenn at cgtec dot sema dot de>
- Subject: Re: BeBox 66 problem 'make'-ing egcs-19980727
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:46:46 -0600
- cc: "'egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com'" <egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com>
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <c=DE%a=_%p=SemaDeutschland%l=C242-980730103400Z-284@CGPC_230.cgtec-mainz.de>you write:
> I have a problem making egcs-19980727 (and previous versions)
> I ran configure and the script told me to build a make file
> for a powerpc-be-beos host (which is correct).
> After finishing that I ran 'make' which
> compiled a bunch of stuff until it tried the
> The compiler stopped with teh message:
> Line 64, unidentified identifier HZ.
> I poked around in other files and found an occurence in xm-atari.h.
> Due to the unknown structure of naming conventions (I know, my fault)
> I don't really know what to do (and if so where).
Support for beos isn't complete, so you might need to make some changes
to egcs to make it work.