This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: values-X[ac].o missing with sparc-sun-solaris2 cross compiler
- To: rutt at tensilica dot com
- Subject: Re: values-X[ac].o missing with sparc-sun-solaris2 cross compiler
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 17:46:43 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, wdl at ma dot ultranet dot com, bwilson at tensilica dot com
/home/rutt/cross/sparc-sun-solaris2/sparc-sun-solaris2/bin/ld: cannot open values-Xc.o: No such file or directory
This file is part of Solaris2. If you want to get the gcc Solaris2 port
working without using the Solaris2 libraries, then you will need to reverse
engineer it and write a replacement. This file is in /usr/ccs/lib.
If you only want a sparc cross compiler, and don't need a sparc-sun-solaris2
cross compiler, then try configuring for --target=sparc-elf. This will
avoid the solaris2 specific stuff that is causing your build to fail.