This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 1.0.2 on HP10.20 unexp. failures
- To: lutz dot wohlrab at informatik dot tu-chemnitz dot de
- Subject: Re: 1.0.2 on HP10.20 unexp. failures
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:26:22 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <9803251423.AA05902@zaphod.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>you write:
> On my HP 10.20 I built egcs
> configure --prefix=/opt/egcs-1.0.2 --with-gnu-as
> gmake bootstrap.
> gmake check log reveals the following unexpected failures:
> gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/fp-cmp-1.c execution, -O0
> g++.mike/eh39.C execution test
> g++.mike/eh40.C execution test
> Did I get a living, breathing 1.0.2, or what's wrong here?
I think you're OK. fp-cmp-1.c is a known failure. An EH test or
two failing is pretty normal for HPPA platforms too. We're still
ironing out the details of EH on PAs (and other platforms).