This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ./configure: EGCS_PROG_INSTALL: not found
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: ./configure: EGCS_PROG_INSTALL: not found
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:38:38 +0100 (MET)
- cc: law at cygnus dot com
On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> ./configure: EGCS_PROG_INSTALL: not found
> ./configure: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE: not found
> ./configure: AM_EXEEXT: not found
I did another update this evening and the problem seems to have been
Thu Mar 26 11:31:33 1998 Jeffrey A Law (email@example.com)
* acinclude.m4: Bring back changes lost during merge.
(mostly Cygwin, automake and EGCS_PROG_INSTALL stuff).
* aclocal.m4: Likewise.
* configure.in: Likewise.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology