This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HAIFA scheduler bug?
- To: law at cygnus dot com, wilson at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: HAIFA scheduler bug?
- From: mrs at wrs dot com (Mike Stump)
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:18:47 -0800
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, g dot thomas at opengroup dot org
> To: email@example.com
> cc: Gary Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
> Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:27:35 -0800
> From: Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Actually we made some changes to reduce the change that jump will bogusly
> > use a REG_DEAD note after reload.
> What changes exactly are these? I can't see anything obvious looking at
> the ChangeLog file.
He may be referring to these:
1998-01-28 Mike Stump <email@example.com>
* rtlanal.c (dead_or_set_regno_p): Ignore REG_DEAD notes after
* genattrtab.c (reload_completed): Define.
* m32r.md, mips.md, mn10200.md, mn10300.md, pyr.md: Remove obsolete