This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HAIFA scheduler bug?
- To: Gary Thomas <g dot thomas at opengroup dot org>
- Subject: Re: HAIFA scheduler bug?
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:43:19 -0800
- cc: law at cygnus dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
Is this new pass something that can be added simply?
Do you think we can find a way to get it into the release branch?
It is unlikely that we will be fixing any more bugs in egcs-1.0. I suggest you
use a workaround for now. We do want to get this fixed in the current
development sources though.