This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-1.0.2 cpu32 build bug for --target=m68k-rom68-coff
- To: Parag Patel (by way of Parag Patel, <parag at cgt dot com>) <parag at sirius dot com>
- Subject: Re: egcs-1.0.2 cpu32 build bug for --target=m68k-rom68-coff
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:00:44 -0800
- cc: "EGCS" <egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com>
I believe this is a GNU as bug. A few cpu32 assembler bugs were fixed Sept 24
and since you are using the Sept 15 snapshot, you don't have them.