This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [egcs-980321] Recursive death crash
- To: Hyman Rosen <hymie at prolifics dot com>
- Subject: Re: [egcs-980321] Recursive death crash
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:09:20 +0100 (MET)
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Hyman Rosen wrote:
> Some of my code which makes heavy use of templates is sending this
> version of egcs into a death spin of recursive calling.
Thanks for your report!
I just tried your code with today's CVS snapshot and -- at least -- on
FreeBSD-2.2.5 everything compiled fine, so seems that the problem got
fixed in the meantime. :-)
Please try to compile your example again with either the next snapshot
or with a current CVS snapshot and let us know...
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology