This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m68k-*-*bsd `Internal compiler error' mostly tracked down
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: m68k-*-*bsd `Internal compiler error' mostly tracked down
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 25 Mar 1998 09:51:58 -0800
- Cc: Marc dot Espie at liafa1 dot liafa dot jussieu dot fr, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, wilson at cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Jeffrey A Law <email@example.com> writes:
> In message <199802262305.AAA00949@quatramaran.ens.fr>you write:
>> The turn point is a patch to g++:
>> * cp-tree.def: Add AGGR_INIT_EXPR.
>> * error.c, tree.c, typeck.c: Replace uses of NEW_EXPR with
>> AGGR_INIT_EXPR where appropriate.
>> * expr.c (cplus_expand_expr): Likewise. Simplify.
Looks like a bug in the PCC_STATIC_STRUCT_RETURN support. I'm somewhat
surprised NetBSD uses it.
> Marc Espie's testcase dies on a m68k-hp-netbsd targeted cross compiler,
> for me. If anyone needs the testcase, I've still got a copy.