This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
egcs-980321 alphaev5-dec-osf4.0b bootstrap failure ...
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: egcs-980321 alphaev5-dec-osf4.0b bootstrap failure ...
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:44:58 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu, rth at cygnus dot com
Stage1 compiler: cc
I'm still getting the bootstrap failure on OSF4 which I've
been reporting for the last couple of months. I believe using cc for
stage1 is necessary to tickle the bug.
> Bootstrap comparison failure!
> collect2.o differs
> cpplib.o differs
> gcov.o differs
> mips-tdump.o differs
> varasm.o differs
> cp/lex.o differs
> f/lex.o differs
> f/symbol.o differs
> make: *** [compare] Error 1
Any info on progress being made towards solving this would be
much appreciated. :-)
Kaveh R. Ghazi Project Manager / Custom Development
firstname.lastname@example.org Icon CMT Corp.