This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-980315 bug report
- To: dcb at pncl dot co dot uk (David C Binderman)
- Subject: Re: egcs-980315 bug report
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 24 Mar 1998 12:31:55 -0800
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <199803222040.UAA23614.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> David C Binderman <email@example.com> writes:
> Note I've upgraded some of the warnings to errors as well.
> I'm interested in compiling ISO C++, not compatability with
> broken code.
But many people disagree. That's what the -pedantic-errors flag is for.