This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: minor bug in egcs-1.0.2-980309-prerelease
- To: Ken Raeburn <raeburn at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: minor bug in egcs-1.0.2-980309-prerelease
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:45:03 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803150507.AAA01130@cujo.cygnus.com>you write:
> Linux on Alpha (RedHat 5.0) defines SIGINFO, and struct sigaction has
> a sa_mask field that is a structure. So cross compilers targeted for
> MIPS configurations don't build.
> This patch makes it build. More properly, I think the SIGINFO
> handling should be moved to toplev.c, or removed entirely, but I'll
> let someone else make that call.
> (It's not shown here, but this code is establishing a signal handler
> for SIGINFO, if SIGINFO is defined.)
This looks fine to me. Please install it in the mainline sources.