This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: build failed for h8300-hms with 980315
- To: Aki M Laukkanen <amlaukka at cc dot helsinki dot fi>
- Subject: Re: build failed for h8300-hms with 980315
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:20:15 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, wilson at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803221028.MAA27330@vesuri.Helsinki.FI>you write:
> I was building a cross compiler for h8300-hms target with 980315
> snapshot. That failed due to apparent changes in gcc/cse.c which hadn't
> been reflected to the h8300 port. Specifically there was a duplicate
> default: in cse.c/rtx_cost(). With a five minutes of hacking I came up
> with this but I'm not exactly sure whether it really fixes it as should.
Thanks. I fixed this in a slightly different way.