This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor exception bug with unexpected
- To: ak at muc dot de, arvind at cse dot iitb dot ernet dot in, oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br
- Subject: Re: Minor exception bug with unexpected
- From: mrs at wrs dot com (Mike Stump)
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:28:30 -0800
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
> Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:53:47 +0530
> From: Arvind Sankar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> following up on this, should there be an option to the compiler to
> make it dump core on an internal compiler error, so that somebody
> can make out what went wrong?
No. Those that know how to `make out what went wrong' don't need an
option to the compiler.