This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ./configure broke within the last 24 hour
- To: law at cygnus dot com, Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: ./configure broke within the last 24 hour
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:22:59 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: Your message of Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:58:05 MST. <Pine.GSO.3.96.980323143915.24249Gfirstname.lastname@example.org>
At 16:51 Uhr -0000 23.03.1998, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message
> > ...and I get the following error both under FreeBSD 2.2-980105-SNAP
> > and SunOS 5.6, which seem to be related to massive changes in the
> > texinfo subtree during that period:
>Yes, we just did an import of texinfo-3.11; I suspect you were trying
>to update/build while I was actually doing the import/merge.
You probably mean texinfo-3.12, not 3.11?