This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ./configure broke within the last 24 hour
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: ./configure broke within the last 24 hour
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:24:56 +0100 (MET)
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> (which can can take a while -- a couple hours isn't uncommon for
> import/merge sequences involving the gcc subtree.
Oops, that long?
> Do you have texinfo/makeinfo/makeinfo.c in your sources?
Nope, actually I do not have texinfo/makeinfo/ at all!
On the other hand, it's now more than 5.5 hours l my original
report (and a couple of `cvs update`s without any changes) later
and the problem persists...
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology