This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GLOBAL constructor symbol names for static vars are bogus!
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at wrs dot com>
- Subject: Re: GLOBAL constructor symbol names for static vars are bogus!
- From: "Brad M. Garcia" <bgarcia at fore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:50:45 -0500 (EST)
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Mike Stump wrote:
> munch from VxWorks is wrong. Sed the output of munch to use asm ("bla
> bla") on the decls, and it should work.
Can you give a small example? I don't know much about inline asm.
> Or you can add a real decl to the file.
What do you mean by this?
___/ __ / __ / ___/ "Being the Linux of digital media
__/ / / / _/ __/ would be a very good life."
_/ ____/ _/ _| ____/ - Jean-Louis Gassee, CEO of Be, Inc.