This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ./configure broke within the last 24 hour
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: ./configure broke within the last 24 hour
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:04:53 +0100 (MET)
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> Yes, we just did an import of texinfo-3.11; I suspect you were trying
> to update/build while I was actually doing the import/merge.
Suspecting something like that I did a couple of `cvs updates` spread
over at least half an hour...
Right now I tried again: `cvs update` didn't cause any actual
change and ./configure still gives me
Configuring for a sparc-sun-solaris2.6 host.
Created "Makefile" in /sw/swtest/egcs/SOURCETREE/egcs using "mh-frag"
configure: error: can not find sources in . or ..
Configure in /sw/swtest/egcs/SOURCETREE/egcs/texinfo failed, exiting.
I'm afraid there's a real problem.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology