This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ./configure broke within the last 24 hour
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: ./configure broke within the last 24 hour
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:51:12 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.GSO.3.96.980323143915.24249Gfirstname.lastname@example.org
> ...and I get the following error both under FreeBSD 2.2-980105-SNAP
> and SunOS 5.6, which seem to be related to massive changes in the
> texinfo subtree during that period:
Yes, we just did an import of texinfo-3.11; I suspect you were trying
to update/build while I was actually doing the import/merge.