This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -pedantic and typename
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: -pedantic and typename
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:22:09 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.GSO.3.96.980320124435.17684Gfirstname.lastname@example.org write:
> What happened to my patch below? Was there any particular reason not to
> install it?
> Neither CVS snapshots nor egcs-1.0.2 have it, though it fixes a real
> documentation bug.
> ----- cut here -----
> Sat Mar 7 14:41:50 1998 Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com>
> * invoke.texi: Option -pedantic also enforces stronger compliance
> with ISO C++.
It just got tabled while I worked on 1.0.2 stuff.
I've just installed it.