This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor error in docs
- To: "Jerry Quinn" <jquinn at nortel dot ca>
- Subject: Re: Minor error in docs
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:23:20 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803200408.UAA21612@cygnus.com>you write:
> In (gcc.info)HPPA Options, the -mschedule option says '7100' is for 7N5
> machines and then '7100' is for 7N2 machines. The next paragraph implies 7N2
> should be 7100LC. Here's a patch to invoke.texi to change this (if I got it
> correct :-)
Correct 7x2 are 7100LC machines. Thanks for the fix.