This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: `make bootstrap' fails for 980315 on FreeBSD 2.2-980105-SNAP
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: `make bootstrap' fails for 980315 on FreeBSD 2.2-980105-SNAP
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 23:59:55 -0700
- cc: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803202149.VAA31444@phal.cygnus.co.uk>you write:
> > That's an educated guess based on the symptoms which look a lot
> > like a NetBSD problem that we're working on.
> > jeff
> Well, let's try the same fix then:
> Fri Mar 20 21:47:35 1998 J"orn Rennecke <email@example.com>
> * freebsd.h (ASM_OUTPUT_ALIGN): Redefine.
This looks fine to me. Please install it.