This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Memory leak?
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Memory leak?
- From: "Roberto Oppedisano" <hope at sis dot it>
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 08:26:42 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, Roberto Oppedisano <hope at sis dot it>
- Organization: XFMail Beta Testing
On 20-Mar-98 Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > I'm using egcs-2.90.23 980102 (egcs-1.0.1 release) on a Redhat 5.0 + updates
> > (libg++-2.8.0-1, glibc-2.06). I found that when I try to compile LyX v0.12.
> > 0 the memory requirements are really huge:
> Is this on an alpha?
sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm working on Intel platform (i486).
ICQ UIN 4884421