This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Memory leak?
- To: "Roberto Oppedisano" <hope at sis dot it>
- Subject: Re: Memory leak?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:59:10 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <XFMail.email@example.com>you write:
> I'm using egcs-2.90.23 980102 (egcs-1.0.1 release) on a Redhat 5.0 + updates
> (libg++-2.8.0-1, glibc-2.06). I found that when I try to compile LyX v0.12.
> 0 the memory requirements are really huge:
Is this on an alpha?
If so the problem is likely fixed in the mainline sources -- rth
recently reworked part of haifa-sched.c to significantly reduce
its memory footprint.