This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH for Re: Full specialization
- To: garloff at kg1 dot ping dot de
- Subject: PATCH for Re: Full specialization
- From: Mark Mitchell <mmitchell at usa dot net>
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:41:47 -0800
- CC: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <19980316234804.A25263@kg1.ping.de>
- Reply-to: mmitchell at usa dot net
Here's a patch for the crash you got on a bogus partial
Oops. That patch isn't quite right. I apologize for wasting
everyone's time; I'll send a fixed version soon.
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
Consulting Services Available
Fri Mar 20 12:35:31 1998 Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* pt.c (push_template_decl): Don't crash when presented with
invalid partial specializations.