This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Warnings during compile of egcs 1.0.2 fortran
- To: "Jerry Quinn" <jquinn at nortel dot ca>
- Subject: Re: Warnings during compile of egcs 1.0.2 fortran
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:34:34 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803192231.OAA06722@cygnus.com>you write:
> On HPUX 9.0.5 while doing make bootstrap, I get a bunch of warnings while
> compileing the fortran frontend. Just passing them along in case it's useful.
Thanks. Interestingly enough we're in a "binge on warnings" mode
for 1.1, so this is useful :-)
BTW, you can safely ignore these warnings.