This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: `make bootstrap' fails for 1.0.2 on FreeBSD 2.2-980105-SNAP
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: `make bootstrap' fails for 1.0.2 on FreeBSD 2.2-980105-SNAP
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 19:19:02 -0800
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
...with standard /usr/bin/make
There have been a number of reports on the cross-gcc list claiming that
the *BSD make does not work at all with gcc's Makefile.
I'm going to check this with GNU make tonight.
This is likely to work better.