This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [CVS 980317]:
- To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Subject: Re: [CVS 980317]:
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:36:36 -0800
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
* regclass.c (memory_move_secondary_cost): Properly put #ifdef
around use of SECONDARY_OUTPUT_RELOAD_CLASS.
This is OK to install. It looks like there should be ifdefs for
the input case also, because it would be possible to have output but not
input secondary reloads.