This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bogus rtx generated?
- To: Toshiyasu Morita <tm at netcom dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bogus rtx generated?
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 15:01:13 -0800
- cc: law at cygnus dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
It's the Hitachi SH. AFAIK it doesn't have this instruction.
Yes, it does. It is called shll. This shifts one bit left, and puts
the high order bit (which is one iff X < 0) into the T reg. See the
I suspect the problem is that the ashlsi_c pattern uses match_operand when
it should be using match_dup. See for instance the addc pattern.