This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
cygwinB19 boostrap problem
- To: "'egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com'" <egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: cygwinB19 boostrap problem
- From: Jan Reimers <janr at molienergy dot bc dot ca>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 15:35:36 -0800
I am trying to bootstrap egcs-980308 on a cygwin beta 19 platform.
I have applied Mumit Khans cygwin32.diff patch (libstdc++.diff and
config.diff from Mumit seem
to already have been applied).
1) I found I had to add a library in the gcc/Makefile to get cccp.exe to
2) After that point xgcc is created, and then it fails when trying
compile enquire.c with xgcc:
/MyFiles/tar/egcs/gcc/xgcc -B/MyFiles/tar/egcs/gcc/ -DIN_GCC -g -O2
ude -DNO_MEM -DNO_LONG_DOUBLE_IO -O0 \
-I. -c ../../egcs-src/gcc/enquire.c
../../egcs-src/gcc/enquire.c:395: stdio.h: No such file or directory
../../egcs-src/gcc/enquire.c:406: sys/types.h: No such file or directory
../../egcs-src/gcc/enquire.c:407: signal.h: No such file or directory
../../egcs-src/gcc/enquire.c:408: setjmp.h: No such file or directory
There seems to be an '-I/Cygwin/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin/include'
Is this correct? Or are there more fundamental problems with what I am
trying to do?