This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-2.91.13 g77 and -L flag bug
- To: Clemens Vonrhein <vonrhein at chemie dot uni-freiburg dot de>
- Subject: Re: egcs-2.91.13 g77 and -L flag bug
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:16:14 -0800
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
/alpha1/src/egcs/bin/g77 -O5 -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops
-ffast-math -finline-functions -Wall -L/XPGM/src/ccp4_3.3/lib/Linux
-L/home/vonrhein/lib/Linux -o /home/vonrhein/bin/Linux/pdb2ncs
You need to be a bit more descriptive. Why do you say this doesn't work?
Do you get an error? What exactly is the error?
You can use -v to see what options are being passed to the linker, which
might help identify the problem.