This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-cc1-bug: stabs and gdb/gccfindhit
- To: gg at ninemoons dot com
- Subject: Re: egcs-cc1-bug: stabs and gdb/gccfindhit
- From: Fred Fish <fnf at ninemoons dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:04:31 -0700 (MST)
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
> Gdb-4.16 does not stop on breakpoints on binaries compiled with
> egcs-cc1. (With cc1plus it works) I have compared the assembler output
> of gcc-2.7.2 and egcs:
There are some known compatibility problems with gdb 4.16 and EGCS,
and not just on AmigaOS. There is a 4.17 release in the works, but it
may be several weeks still before it is available. Perhaps I will try
importing the 4.17 prelease test version as a stopgap measure.