This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: <egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: leftover files?
- From: Tomislav Goles <tom at ait-tech dot com>
- Date: 16 Mar 1998 12:20:44 -0500
- Organization: Advanced Investment Technology
- Reply-To: tom at ait-tech dot com
I just installed egcs-2.91.12 (1.0.2) on solaris 2.5.
Build process and running tests worked fine - the only odd thing is
that after make install there are 2 files with old dates left in
The dates of these files are Mar 5 and everything else under /usr/local/egcs
is Mar 16 (what is should be). Is this a known bug? Should I manually copy
these files from the build directory? If so from which build sub-directory
(if my top build directory is objdir)?