This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small patch for 1.0.2 (m68k-motorola-sysv config.)
- To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Subject: Re: Small patch for 1.0.2 (m68k-motorola-sysv config.)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:28:24 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> I believe the following patch should go into the 1.0.2 release. It's
> reasonably safe (actually, I tested it since Oct last year and it's in
> the main trunk and even in gcc-2.8.1) and correct bugs on a
> m68k-motorola-sysv configuration.
> Thu Oct 9 17:03:37 1997 Manfred Hollstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/m68k/mot3300.h (ASM_BYTE_OP): Don't include '\t' in the
> (ASM_OUTPUT_ASCII): Prefix ASM_BYTE_OP by one single '\t'.
This really should have been dealt with before now. I went ahead
and installed it, but in the future, let's try to get release patches
sent in before the "drop dead" date :-)