This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Another small patch for 1.0.2
- To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Subject: Re: Another small patch for 1.0.2
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:30:24 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> To enable the various Linux distributors building egcs-1.0.2 packages
> we should merge this patch into 1.0.2.
> Wed Jan 28 17:20:25 1998 Manfred Hollstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Pieter Nagel <email@example.com>
> * Makefile.in (BASE_FLAGS_TO_PASS): Pass gxx_include_dir down
> to sub-makes.
I installed this one too.
I think that's the last of the 1.0.2 patches (I'm going to make one
more scan over my inbox to make sure).