This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: errors creating the g77 compiler
- To: khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu (Mumit Khan)
- Subject: Re: errors creating the g77 compiler
- From: arjaan at macsch dot com (Arjaan Buijk)
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:30:24 EST
- Cc: arjaan dot buijk at macsch dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
I pulled over the pre-compiled 1.0.2 pre-release, and everything seems to
Thanks for your help,
> Arjaan Buijk <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > I have loaded Cygnus Cygwin32 B19
> > I'm trying to build the g77 compiler from:
> > egcs-1_0_1_tar
> > on the following system: i386-pc-cygwin32
> > The Configure step works ok, but when I do: make bootstrap
> > I am getting the errors as shown in the attachment.
> This is what I suggest:
> - pick up the egcs-1.0.2 when it's out (or get the pre-release now)
> - apply the patches (see URL below)
> - do the bootstrap
> Patches and pre-built binaries are archived at:
> These patches are back-ported from the mainline/development branch to
> the release branch.
> btw, since this is a platform-specific problem, you'll have better chance
> of getting help if you mention cygwin32 in the subject.