This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: as0 error building egcs-1.0.2-980309-prerelease on mips-sni-sysv4
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: as0 error building egcs-1.0.2-980309-prerelease on mips-sni-sysv4
- From: Nathan Inada <nathan at stc dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:36:39 -0800
- Cc: Nathan Inada <nathan at stc dot com>, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Software Technologies Corporation
- References: <199803120250.SAA00185@maui><199803130110.RAA23413@rtl.cygnus.com>
>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jim> Alternatively, adding
Jim> #define DWARF_UNWIND_INFO 0
[at the risk of sounding like a nit-pick :-)]
of course you meant DWARF2_UNWIND_INFO
stage2 is compiling as i type. awesome.
Jim> to the gcc/config/mips/sni-svr4.h file should also solve the
Jim> problem without needing GNU as. And we should also make a
Jim> change to the sni-gas.h file to define this macro to 1.
The native cc (and perhaps configure, also) seems to have some problems
with gas/binutils-2.8.1 but now i at least have a start.