This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: errors creating the g77 compiler
- To: arjaan dot buijk at macsch dot com
- Subject: Re: errors creating the g77 compiler
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:22:15 -0600
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
Arjaan Buijk <email@example.com> writes:
> I have loaded Cygnus Cygwin32 B19
> I'm trying to build the g77 compiler from:
> on the following system: i386-pc-cygwin32
> The Configure step works ok, but when I do: make bootstrap
> I am getting the errors as shown in the attachment.
This is what I suggest:
- pick up the egcs-1.0.2 when it's out (or get the pre-release now)
- apply the patches (see URL below)
- do the bootstrap
Patches and pre-built binaries are archived at:
These patches are back-ported from the mainline/development branch to
the release branch.
btw, since this is a platform-specific problem, you'll have better chance
of getting help if you mention cygwin32 in the subject.