This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: : Warning patches #4/5 - Missing braces, brackets, parens...
- To: wilson at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: : Warning patches #4/5 - Missing braces, brackets, parens...
- From: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:44:41 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- References: <email@example.com> <199803112301.PAA01360@rtl.cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
On Wed, 11 March 1998, 15:01:44, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> This is OK to install.
> The cp/typeck.c change isn't optimal. The problem isn't missing parens,
> the problem is a misplaced paren. If you delete one paren from the end and
> put it before the ||, then the expression should be OK. This is just a nit