This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: : Warning patches #2/5 - enumeration value not handled... (problem on ARM)
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: : Warning patches #2/5 - enumeration value not handled... (problem on ARM)
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 15:11:23 -0800
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, manfred at s-direktnet dot de, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de, gilbertd at treblig dot org, law at cygnus dot com
It doesn't seem very elegant, but I think we can worry about later.
However, since you are adding a new target macro, we should provide
documentation for it in the tm.texi file.
The patch is OK if you check it in with tm.texi documentation.