This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Still a problem. Re: m68k-*-*bsd `Internal compiler error' mostly tracked down
- To: Marc dot Espie at liafa1 dot liafa dot jussieu dot fr
- Subject: Re: Still a problem. Re: m68k-*-*bsd `Internal compiler error' mostly tracked down
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:42:40 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803102305.AAA01413@quatramaran.ens.fr>you write:
> It looks like there still is a bug in the current cvs-tree with respect
> to m68k-*-*bsd.
Just an FYI -- this would normally fall on my plate, but my hp433's
disk croaked a while ago and I haven't had the time to get a replacement
and load up netbsd.....