This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bug?: wrong internal call of cpp (980308 snapshot)
- To: Johann Petrak <johann at ai dot univie dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: bug?: wrong internal call of cpp (980308 snapshot)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:35:15 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <35053283.459F3F58@ai.univie.ac.at>you write:
> Struggling with the problem of weak symbol linking and
> one internal compiler error in egcs-1.01 I tried to
> use the snapshot 980308 instead.
> I ran the build with --enable-shared on a SunOS 4.1.4 machine.
> After applying the final.c-patch the build worked fine.
> The compiler does show strange behaviour though: unlike in
> earlier snapshots it tries to call cpp without giving
> the full path:
How did you configure egcs? From your message it sounds like you
installed egcs into a different directory hierarchy than it was