This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HPUX10.20 with egcs1.0.1: global variable bug (class string ...)
- To: Marcel Ruff <ruff at comsys dot dofn dot de>
- Subject: Re: HPUX10.20 with egcs1.0.1: global variable bug (class string ...)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 11:18:37 -0700
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <3503D1CC.8F022F83@comsys.dofn.de>you write:
> HPUX10.20 with egcs1.0.1 doen't run, there is a global variable bug.
> Has anybody out there ever got egcs running properly on HPUX 10.20?
I work on hpux10.20 every day :-)
> /configure --prefix=/opt/WIAS_Entw/egcs_and_binutils --enable-shared
> --enable-haifa --with-gnu-as --without-gnu-ld
It's amazing the clarity that comes after a weekend away. Remove
the "--without-gnu-ld" and rebuild from scratch. I bet that'll
fix your problem.