This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bug in egcs-1.01
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: bug in egcs-1.01
- From: Berthold Hoellmann <se6y095 at public dot uni-hamburg dot de>
- Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 18:41:20 +0100
- Cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Organization: not really organized
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.980306105606.5751Demail@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Programmentwickler wrote:
> > As requested by the program, I send this bug report:
> On my system, with the current CVS snapshot this problem does not
> occur any more. I suggest that you have a look at 1.0.2-prerelease
> or (probably better) the latest snapshot.
> Please let us know whether that fixed the problem for you...
here's my success message. I downloaded egcs-980302 and it successfully
compiled my previously posted bug.C. Thanks for all who helped.
It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads
(USC Title 47 Sec.227). I will assess a US$500 charge for
reviewing and deleting each unsolicited ad.