This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: `make install` failed with...
- To: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: `make install` failed with...
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 20:12:44 +0100 (MET)
- cc: law at cygnus dot com
On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
>> make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `install-libf77'
>> Current working directory /sw/swtest/egcs/SOURCETREE/egcs/gcc
>> *** Error code 1
> I believe I just fixed this.
Yup. I just did a successful bootstrap/install with Sun's make, the
gmake dependency is gone...
It's _me_ to say ``Thanks''!
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology